Ever woke up and look at your spouse and go, “Why did I marry you? Was I drunk?” Well maybe you were or weren’t but if you also thought, “I wonder if I could sue you for being so hideous?” Wonder no more, maybe you could.
Mr. Feng, the plaintiff, did not always see his wife as an ugly duckling. No no, things only got ugly after their baby was born. He was aghast. “How could both of us have a kid this ugly?” He screamed to no one in particular. “This is an abomination! I have disgraced my family and my honor. This ugly child is not mine.” He accused her of cheating on him and pressed her to confess that she was indeed the source of the ugliness. (I guess the baby did have a face only a mother would love).
Apparently, before she met and marry Feng, his wife had spent a bundle on supporting the plastic industry. So basically, the baby had inherited the mom’s ‘real looks’. Neat how that works eh?
Poor Mr. Feng was so put off and felt totally let down that he immediately filed for divorce and sued his ugly wife in the process. When husband and wife faced off in court, the court agreed with Feng and gave him what he wanted. As for the woman, she learned a valuable lesson that looks are only skin deep and that’s a shallow depth. The baby is doing fine, charming the socks off everyone who thinks all babies are innocent and cute.
Only in China.
- Chinese man sues wife for being ugly and wins (wqad.com)
- Man divorces, sues wife for being ugly, and wins (timesunion.com)
- Man From China Sues His Wife For Being Ugly & Wins $120,000! (tmrzoo.com)
- Man sues wife for being ugly, wins $120,000 (wtvr.com)
- Man Sues Wife for Being Ugly, Gets Awarded $120,000 in Damages (odditycentral.com)
- Man Sues Wife for Being Ugly … And Wins (wreg.com)