If you were planning on watching the Grammy awards to catch a glimpse of some skins, you know a nipple slip here, a butt cheek there or if you are lucky, a pale crack, think again. CBS has issued an advisory to stars to keep their privates private. The email read:
CBS Program Practices advises that all talent appearing on camera please adhere to Network policy concerning wardrobe.
Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered. Thong type costumes are problematic. Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic.
Now how are these perpetually half naked
bimbos stars going to deal with this setback? Well expect more ‘wardrobe malfunctions’ and ‘accidental’ nipple slips. Maybe Rihanna, while bending to pick up something, maybe the award, will rip her dress or something. Who knows, maybe someone would show up wearing the intimacy 2.0. We’ll see…or we won’t
In the meantime, don’t plan on going ga ga over Ga Ga’s ta tas.
- The Grammys are going to be a sideboob-free zone! (myfashionlife.com)
- CBS: Please bitches cover up your genitals at the Grammys (bazaardaily.com)
- Grammys’ Strict New Dress Code: Butts & Sideboob Banned, Guys’ Nipples Okay (hollywood.com)
- Banned Breasts, Buttocks, Genitalia At Grammys (deadline.com)
- Grammy Stars Warned: Cover Up Your Body Parts (peoplestylewatch.com)