Maybe I am wrong but in an old post, I think it was the one about yoga pants, here. I mentioned casually that even mannequins look hot in them. Well if they look hot in lululemon, imagine them in bikini. Sorry Mumbaians, imagine is all you can do. Your days of lusting after bikini-wearing-mannequins are over.
Thanks to a steep rise in rape crimes, Mumbai is clamping down on bikinis on mannequins. Peering through a store window, trying to catch a glimpse of the scantily clad fiberglassed hottie could soon be a thing of the past. It’s a shame as I have made a few bikini purchases for the loves of my life, based on those same mannequins. I hope that they at least provide real-life models…maybe discreetly? Excuse me ma’am, could you put this on so I know what my wife would like with it? No, not you, your butt’s too big, my wife has a small butt. Come with you? Ok. Your place or mine?
Damn rapists! They spoil everything! I wonder if the government ever heard of castration? I hear that could be very effective…Just saying.
That was actually cleanish, wasn’t it? Maybe even FP worthy? Mumbaians is not a word? So? Mannequins in lingerie are not humans either.
See that? No sexual innuendos as promised.
- Mumbai to ban lingerie mannequins to stop rape (dawn.com)
- Mumbai considers ban on lingerie-clad mannequins over sex-crime concerns (worldduh.com)
- Mumbai mulls mannequin bikini ban (bbc.co.uk)
- India passes ban on public display of scantily clad mannequins as anti-rape measure (vancouverdesi.com)
- Those Black Yoga Pants (funnysideupandscrambled.wordpress.com)