My blog pal over at bekkysworld has nominated me as a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award! I am touched that someone actually thinks that my brain droppings would be deserving of any award. I know I have a funny and distinct writing style that begs to be read and I also try and stay true to my blogs and not pretend or misrepresent how I really feel, but still…An award? Versatile blogger? Me? No way! You didn’t Bekky! No Ms. Evans, say it ain’t so.
Ok, it is so and I am proud and glad at this moment to accept this
thing award. I will put it on my mantle piece…oh wait, what? It’s not an actual thing? Not tangible? Then Bekky, could you please tell me how the heck I am supposed to show it off to my mom and the rest of my non-blog-educated family? You gave me an award that I can’t even show to anyone? Well again, thanks a lot, Ms. Evans! And to boot, you want me to write 7 things about myself? You don’t ask for much now, do you? Well here goes…
1. I am a performer who suffers serious anxiety when I have to perform. (Not in bed, silly ass!)
2. My favorite food is pizza and I love pizza hut.
3. LIke that Bekky from bekkysworld, I love to read. I also write poetry and songs
4. I am a Christian
5. I take personal delight in getting a like and/or a follow on my blogs. I get a high that lasts for hours.
6. If I could be someone else and somewhere else, guess what? I would choose to be me and be right here. Boring eh?
7. Humor is extremely important to me and I enjoy seeing people happy and laughing. I enjoy that even more than getting a like or a follow. So smile today and make me happy.
And now I must nominate some other deserving bloggers. My picks are:
Note: If the nominees are unable to accept their awards, a proxy could be assigned. If nominees still fail or refuse to be a part of this reputable award, then they could go and um..er…ahm…write a blog or something!