This week, men who enjoy ‘going downtown’ got some bad news from an unlikely source. Actor Michael Douglas, who was diagnosed with throat cancer in 2010. According to Douglas, his cancer was caused by oral sex. No, not receiving, giving.
Well our parents always did warn us that our tongues will get us into trouble but they never warned us that a little licking could stop the heart from ticking.
I know what you men are thinking. “This is so not fair!” I also know what you women are thinking. “This is so not fair!” And you smokers are thinking, “See? And they say smoking causes cancer!” Even after years of heavy smoking, cigarettes were not fingered as the suspect in Michael Douglas’ cancer! Does this mean that we can’t call them cancer sticks anymore? Does it also mean that oral sex should be called cancer lick? Hmm…makes me wonder what caused Farrah Fawcett’s anal cancer…Just wondering out loud.
Have a great weekend ya’ll!
- michael douglas: oral sex didn’t give me throat cancer (thesun.co.uk)
- Film: Newswire: Michael Douglas says oral sex is the cause of – and solution to – all his cancer problems (avclub.com)
- Michael Douglas cancer oral sex claim: transcript and audio (guardian.co.uk)
- Did oral sex bring about Michael Douglas’ cancer diagnosis? Not exactly (marquee.blogs.cnn.com)
- Michael Douglas says cunnilingus gives you cancer – but is he right? | News | guardian.co.uk (guardian.co.uk)
- Michael Douglas may be a cunning linguist, but his cancer explanations still make no sense (dprogram.net)
- Michael Douglas Blames Oral Sex For Throat Cancer (fox2now.com)