Ever been to Disney World? If so, you know what a bit@@ it could be to get anywhere. Lineups everywhere! If you want to lineup, you have to stand in line for that too. Well it seems like someone came up with a way to get around this setback. Use a disabled person! A handicap! A gimp! Whatever politically correct term you could find. They are there for the taking AND, people let them cut in lines all the time!
So, a group of rich snobs, unlike you and me, thought this up…Oh wait, or was it a wheel-chair bound woman? I am not sure anymore but someone did. It’s a win-win situation. The disabled stand, or should I say sit, to make some cash while the snob with the perfect health and perfect family, gets to the front of the line. Awww…look at Mrs. Smith and her cute kids…Is that her mom in the wheelchair? Oh the poor lady. I wonder what happened…Here Mrs. Smith, you could go ahead of me.
And that, my friend, is how you cut in lines not only in Disney but everywhere. Get yourself a disabled person and thank me later. Now I must go and talk to my polio-stricken mother-in-law. Poor lady has been in a wheelchair for so long, she could use a vacation. I wonder if a trip to Disney World would interest her. On the up and up of course…
Talking about that, a friend of mine went to Disney World with his wife who was recuperating from a broken leg and was in a wheelchair. He kept getting rich looking women coming up to him and asking, “Are you done with her?” Or “If you aren’t using her, could we?” Just kidding…but it could happen.
- Disney World Scam: Wealthy Moms ‘Rent’ Disabled Guides To Skip The Lines (And Shame Humankind) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Report: Wealthy mothers hiring the disabled to cut Disney World lines (boston.com)
- Wealthy avoiding Disney World lines with disabled guides (ktvb.com)
- Wealthy avoiding Disney World lines with disabled guides (krem.com)
- Rich families ‘hire disabled people to beat queues at Disney World’ (thesun.co.uk)
- Filthy rich families hire disabled tour guides to cut lines at Disney World (newsfixnow.com)